Thursday, November 12, 2009

Welcome!

I am constantly amazed and impressed by the quality of artisan crafters that I see on Etsy. I'm a huge Etsy fan myself, and have purchased a number of stunning creations that I treasure. I have to admit that I'm becoming a bit of an Etsy junkie myself, following a number of artists' shops and eagerly checking to see what wonderful new creations they have come up with.

I wanted to create this blog as a way of acknowledging the creativity and skill of artists on Etsy. This blog will highlight some of those Etsy artists, in all genres and categories, showcasing their extraordinary creations. I will also provide links to their Etsy shops and related websites that they may have, such as blogs, flickr sites, and more.

You can search this blog by artist and by subject matter, using the labels on the right side of the screen.

Watch and be amazed by the wonderful creations these very talented artists have brought to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment